Followers

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Problem with Garage Door

I went to the post office and picked up the mail.  I tried to locate a phone number of the cleaners who had my suit.  I looked in the white pages and yellow pages under the following topics.  Cleaners, Laundry, dry cleaners.  We finally got the name of the owners, but we couldn't find that name in the phone book.  It was a little after ten when I drove to Fillmore.  I stopped at Ropers and got some White WD-40.  It is recommended in the manual to lubricate the garage door hinges and other parts.  I then went to the cleaners.  The door was open.  The lady in there gave me my suit. I then wrote a check for the amount and came home.  

After lunch, I watched the You Tube video several times, which showed me what to do.  I lubricated a lot of the door parts.  I then applied the white WD-40 at several places.  I run the door up and down several times and could quickly see the problem.

One of the runners that followed the track was broken.  I looked in the manual that came with the door and the broken part was not listed.  It needs to be taken off and welded.

This is another view of the broken hinge.

There was a surprise in house five.  Two tomato plants had germinated.  One tin the left bottom cell and the other one was in the bottom right cell.  It looks green.

No comments:

Post a Comment