Followers

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Quick Trip to Fillmore

After breakfast I watched the Saturday morning woodworking shows.  Both shows were a review of twenty-nine years of the shows.  Age comparison of how the actors looked when the show started and how they looked today.

There were several containers of garbage in the house.  I dumped several of them in the large bag in the garage.  I tied it up and put it in the trunk of the car.  There were several other garbage containers that I also put in the car.  I pulled up to the dump and put them in the large dumpsters.  The above photo is our garbage in one of the dumpsters.  I then drove to the post office and picked up the mail.

The above photo is of the cactus that I repotted yesterday.
This is the one I repotted this afternoon.  I couldn't get it out of the old pot.  I had to break it.  I then put I in the new pot pictured above.  
We then drove to Fillmore where we filled the car with gas at the Love gas station.  This is the first time that I bought gas at Loves.  We then bought ice cream cones.  I placed my order then had to wait.  The above photo is the order counter.  The drive-up was closed, so I had to go inside to order.  Carol had a large chocolate cone, and I had a large vanilla cone.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!





No comments:

Post a Comment