Followers

Friday, January 21, 2022

Bedroom Clean-up

20 January Thursday, Yesterday

It was about 9:30 when we drove to the Payson Walmart.  We needed a couple of baby gifts.  One for Emly's baby who is a week old and Hallie's baby who will be born next month. Lisa, who met us at Walmart had gift wrapping materials.  We wrapped them while standing in the cold breeze.   We finished shopping and we were had over an hour before we would inter the Payson temple.   Lisa took us to Oriental eating place where we had a good lunch.  We then drove to the Payson temple which was less than a mile away.  We were still a little early for our session.  We waited in the chapel.  A temple worker started the next session.  It wasn't our session, and we were the only ones in the chapel.  A worker invited us to go on that session.  We walked into the session room and sit down in the back.  Carol was on the left side with the sisters, and I was on the right.  After the session we stopped at Costco for gas.  We then stopped at the Red Barn for ice cream.  I got Carol a soft cone which was so soft that they put it in a cup.  I got a medium ice cream cone that also was soft and was clinging to the side of my cone.  By the time I finished eating it my hands were really sticky.  It was four by the time we got home.  All in all, it was a good day.

21 January 2022 Friday, Today

This morning after breakfast 

A couple of days ago we cleaned all of the junk that was on top of Carol's dresser.  I shouldn't say junk, because there was some good stuff there.  Today, we emptied the two dresser drawers.  These had a lot of junk.  There were bank statements that were over ten years old.  There were blank checks that were torn out of her check book.  There were also some scouting items.  One drawer contained a lot of old worn-out garments.  There are two more drawers. We thought we would wait until another day to do them.

Carol has a couple of small cacti that needs to be in a larger pot.  I took a pot and cactus out to house five.   I remove the soil from the pot and put in recycled soil in the bottom.  The I put the original soil back in the pot, stuck in the cactus, and filled it with water.  I picked up the pot and put my hand over the top with the cactus between my fingers and drained out the water.  

It is Carol's birthday today.  We were home all day.  All of our children called, some friends called, and a bunch of grandkids called.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment