Followers

Friday, January 14, 2022

Raked Up the Leaves

I was working most of the day in the garage and in the backyard.  I took all of the seed packets that were in this wooden tote.  I measured the parts of the tote and made a cut list.  The bottom, ends, sides and a center piece.  

I had a large piece of plywood that I cut it a little over sixteen inches wide.  The grain of the wood did not match the grain off the wood on the tote.  I cut out all of the pieces.  the end pieces were cut too narrow.  But I had enough plywood left over to cut out the ends.  I glued the two side pieces to the bottom piece.  One on each seed.   The end pieces were like a gabled roof.
This afternoon I blew all the leaves off the patio. It looks much better/
The steps that went to the crawl space was full of leaves.  Some of them were wet and had began to decay.  I got them out.  Most of them went to the garden.  
With the blower, I blew the leaves into piles.  The above photo shows the leaves on the blue tarp.
I put all of the corners of the tarp together, and put them over the shoulder and carried them out to the garden.
The back lawn looks pretty good.  There are a few leaves left.  There is no more leaves in the trees.
 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment