Followers

Monday, January 3, 2022

Move More Potting Soil

I slept in some because I got to bed pretty late.  In spite of this, I was able to read from the Book of Mormon and post some comments.  I fed the cats and turned on the news by seven.  Carol was up a little later.

After breakfast I worked some more on the tall stool that I have been building.  I glued up a pair of legs Saturday.  Now, I have to glue the pairs together.    After I clamped all of on top of the table saw and clamped it to the fence.  The legs were out of plum by one half inch.  I sanded the two skirts at a slight angle.  That made them into nearly plum.    I glued the end grain to the side grain legs.  I will attach them to the seat tomorrow.
The above photo shows them in more detail.  I put a small speed square in the center, showing that it is pretty square.   There are a lot of florsett light in house five.  I considering useing them for more light for the geraniums.
The geraniums in house five are looking good but need more light.  There are a lot of LED lights in house three that I may use.
The lights need to be on about eighteen hours a day.  I got the clock out of the hen house and the power strip that was on the front porch.
This time is to control the temperature of the heating pads.
This is the label on one of the LED lights.
I have water running in houses two, four and six.  The above photo shows the ice in house six.
Our cat, Midnight, has been with me most of the afternoon.  Here he is sitting on a tree stump.  She then was with me in house five.
I dumped more soil one the pile south of house six.
I dug out the soil out of the root control bags and put it in two five gallon buckets.  I the carried to the pile south of house six.  We are out of cat food.  We got some and some groceries.  We then came home.
Carol has been putting a puzzle together for several days.  She finished this afternoon.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment