Followers

Monday, January 24, 2022

Shopping in Fillmore

This morning at about nine, we drove to Fillmore.  We took a gift for Andrea Browne's baby who is due in a couple of weeks.  I called Dusten Smith to find out where they lived.  He told me where he lived.  We drove past his house and then turned around and stopped in front of a house that we thought was his.  I rang the doorbell, and a woman came to the door.  I had no idea who she was, but she invited me in.  She said that we were at the right place.  Dusten came into the room.  I gave him the gift bag which contained the gift for her baby.  We visited a few minutes.

Our next stop was at the cleaners.  I had a two-piece suit in a large plastic that was in a bad need of being cleaned.  I picked up a price card and came back to the car for a pen.  I wrote my name and phone number on the card, put the card in the bag and dropped it in the clothes shoot.  

We got a bunch of groceries at the Fillmore Market.  We met a friend in the market that we haven't seen for a long time.  At one time she lived in the house across the street from us.  She told us where she was building a house.  We drove up there where there are a lot of new homes being built.

Just before lunch I went out to house five.  Some of the geraniums are getting quite large.

The above photo shows the best group of geraniums.
I pulled weeds in the root control bag where I planted potatoes.  I uncovered a potato stem.  It is barely visible.  A pretty lazy day the rest of the afternoon.  This evening, more TV time.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment