Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Planted More Tomato Seeds

 After breakfast I watched a little more news.  Later I walked out two house two.  The wet ground around the pipe that broke yesterday was frozen.  I was able to walk on it without getting my shoes muddy.

This nursery can is full of leaves.  There is some duct tape holding in the leaves.
Back in the garage, I sanded off the excess wood putty that was on the wood.  I then added a little more putty.
The tomato seeds that I planted a couple weeks ago have not germinated.  I planted about ten more seeds in the one cell.   
I covered the seeds and placed the six pack in a container of water so they would be over the heating pad.
I put a label in the cell that contained the seeds.
I heard a fairly loud noise.  I went to the east side of house five.  There were two of our yellow cats playing on top of house five.  I started taking pictures.  After each picture I walked closer.  The photos are below.



One of the cats is climbing down.  He went walking to the bottom corner.  He then jumped the rest of the way.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment