Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Planted Celebrity Tomato Seeds

Scripture read and posted.  Breakfast is over.  I got my Celebrity seeds and went out to house five.  I found some good potting soil that was left over from the hemp plantings.  



I filled three six packs with the potting soil and let it set in this frying pan filled with water.  I come back later and pressed the soil down in each cell.  I then put a seed in the center of each cell.  The seeds are barely visible.
I covered each seed with a half teaspoon of potting soil and pressed down the soil in each cell down.
The three six packs are on the heating pad just above some of the geranium seedlings.
This evening, I installed two LED lights.  They are hooked to the two hoops with tie wire.  A half in conduit pipe holds the LED lights from turning.
To keep the wire from sliding down the pipe, I drove two self-tapping screws into the pipes.
The last thing was gluing two short firing strips together to make the rail.  I will finish the short stool tomorrow.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment