Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

New Minister

News, feed cats, breakfast, and post office.  After the post office, I walked out to house five where I shut off the fans.  I watered the geraniums.  I stopped at house three on the way.

Her one of our orange cats was keeping warm in house three.
In house three I moved a small step ladder some and there was a tee post driver that I haven't seen for over two years.  It is the middle one in the above photo.  I cut the trailer axel that was no good into two pieces.  The long one and short one is the result of that cutting.  The one on the bottom was made by my friend.   After lunch I went for a walk.  I walked three blocks north, one block east, and then three blocks south.  I got pretty tied walking east because it was up hill.  I rested some and then walked home.

I was assigned to be Jac Stephenson's minister.  I drove to his house and visited with him for about a half hour.  

Later this evening I made omelets.  Carol prepared the bacon, onions, bell peppers, and cheese.  They were good.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment