Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Germinating Tomato Seeds

This morning after breakfast, I watched chanel seven wood working shows.  There was a new show at nine that showed a couple building a house and talking about building a house.  It may be interesting.

I began to plant the thirty celebrity tomato seeds.  All of them had germinated.  There were several six packs that was planted weeks ago that nothing had germinating.
The shows the zip bag that has been on top of the fridge for a week or more.  I looked at them every day, and sometimes several times a day.  white radical is easy to see.  Some cannot be seen because it is under the seed.
Here I took the paper towel out of the bag.   The radical is much more noticeable.
Here are five six packs.  One has a geranium plant.  I in the other cells I planted one tomato seed in each cell.
There is an electronic device that measure the humidity, temperature, and the high and low temperature. It quite working.  I took out the battery and put in a new one.  Now it is working really well.
Here is a good photo that I took in the afternoon.
Carol put a puzzle on the table that has 2,000 pieces, that covered most of the table.  I suspect that it will take her a week to complete it.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment