Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Working on Box

This morning after breakfast we drove to Fillmore for some groceries and to fill the car with gas.  As soon as we got home,0 I started work on the filing box.

Saturday afternoon I glued one side of the box to the bottom.  I held it upright with a heavy gear.
Here is a closer look at it.  There is a heavy weight behind it.
This morning I put glue on all edges and then clamped it all together using the lightweight clamps.  I put a cement block in the middle to hold the box from sliding around.
Here is another picture of the weights.   Some of the glue is running down one of the edges.  
I glued these pieces on both sides.  Divider panels will be glued to them.  That will make three compartment to hold file folder.  The tabs will stick up above the dividers.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment