Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Put Nativity Away

After breakfast this morning, I began to write about the Cove Fort black locust trees.  I wrote for an hour.  I mentioned everything that I could think of.  I saved it on Open Office.  I will add to it as time goes by. 

After lunch I took down the nativity that was on our front lawn.  Some of the snow had melted and was really soft.  I cut the masking tape that was holding Joseph to a half inch conduit pipe.  I carried it to the shed.  I went back and got Mary and the Baby Jesus and carried them back to the shed.  The above photo shows them in the shed.

This is the stool that is two feet tall.  It was three feet tall, but I cut it down to, two feet.  I am using the pieces that I cut off to make a stool that is one foot tall.
The photo above is the result of gluing the legs two the rail.  the rail is made out off to short pieces of firing strips.  I put glue on the end piece and then the legs.  The clamp is holding it together until the glue sets.  I will take the clamps off in the morning.  While I was doing this, I was hauling more potting soil in house five to the pile south of house six.

I came back to the house and Carol told me to go to the dentist office.  I was thinking that it was tomorrow.  I called the office.  They said it is now.  I hurried over where I waited for nearly a half hour before the dentist came in.  The dental assistant took a couple of x-rays.  He used a super glue to hold the broken tooth in place. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment