Followers

Monday, January 31, 2022

Sabath Day

NOTE:      It says that this was published today, 31 January 2022, but I wrote it yesterday,  30 January 2022

I was up several time during the night, but today it was about 5:15 when I got up.  I read another chapter from The Book of Mormon.  I fed the cats which is a morning and evening chore.  We got some potatoes and carrots ready for dinner. We then had breakfast.  I went out to house five.  The furnace and the grow lights were on.   We went to sacrament meeting and the fifth Sunday meeting.

There is a puzzle on the kitchen table that took most all of table.  I put up a card table in the middle of the kitchen floor.  

It looked a little strange to have a card table in the middle of the floor for a Sunday dinner.  Carol was sitting on a bench on the other side of the table.

After dinner we watched different TV programs during the rest of the day.  Carol and I went for a little ride around town.   


No comments:

Post a Comment