Followers

Friday, January 7, 2022

Timer is Hooked Up

I usually don't wake up at my regular time at 5:15, but this morning I did.  I don't like getting out of my warm bed.  I had plenty of time to read from the Book of Mormon and post a comment on Face Book.  After breakfast I hooked up the timer clock to turn on and off the grow lights.

The above photo shows the way that it was hooked up.
I took the garbage to the dump.  In one of the dumpsters there was a bucket that held taping compound.  I brought it home and removed the lid.  I filled it with water and used my shovel to remove the compound that was stuck on the inside wall of the bucket.
I found a brush which worked a lot better than the shovel.  I can always use buckets.  I did some more writing about the Black Locust tree at Cove Fort.
I have been working on a small foot stool.  I set the legs on the table saw and clamped them together to apply some Elmer's glue.  I broke the connection of the end glue to the side glue.  I drilled holes drove a screw through the wood.  I didn't drill it straight and when I drove in the screw, it split the wood.  I did it again and split the wood again.  I got it right the third time.  That it is why there are three holes. The screw is in the middle hole.  I hope to finish it tomorrow.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from youyou!


No comments:

Post a Comment