Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Lawn Mowed

It was late when I got up this morning.  I started my old-fashioned oatmeal mush.  I then fed the cats.  They act like they haven't had anything to eat.  I turned on the TV news and then started breakfast.  I had an appointment to have my hair cut.  I thought it was at three, but I wasn't sure.  I called Karen.  She told to come at 10:30. That was about an hour later. I picked up the mail and came home.  I then went to her home for my hair cut.  There was a lady there having the curlers removed and having her hair combed.  I got in the chair, and she cut my hair.  I forgot to take some money. I went back home, and Carol gave me $10.00.  I went back and gave the money to Karen.  I was invited in and had a short visit her husband, Ted.  He had back surgery.  It was time for lunch when I got home.

I started rake up the leaves.  But decided mow up the leaves.   After lunch I started up the lawn mower.  The two front tires were quite low.  
I carefully drove back to the garage. and turned on the compressor and filled the tires.  I filled the gas tank with gas and added a little motor oil to the engine.
I mowed and dumped leaves for over three hours.
I blew off all the leaves on the patio, my hands were so cold that I couldn't hold the camera still.  I wanted to get pictures of the front and back lawns, but my hands were too cold to hold the camera.

Later this evening, Richard came. He is taking us to Layton for Thanksgiving dinner with Lisa.  Carol fixed a good dinner this evening. After dinner, we watched some TV.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


1 comment: