Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

More Tests

We were at the Provo Utah temple where all of my health problems began.

When I talked to my doctor yesterday, he told me to take two more tests.  I went to the hospital where the test will be given.  She, Bobbett, couldn't find the order.  She called the clinic several times and no one answered the phone.  I drove over to the clinic.  There was no one there.  

No wonder the phone wasn't answered.  She came in while I was standing there.  The doctor hadn't arrived yet.  I said that I would go home and come back later.  She said that he would be here in five minutes.  I waited, still nothing.  Finally, she woke me up and gave me the lab orders.  I took them back to the hospital.  The nurse drew some blood and wanted a stool sample.  I was able to get one.  I then went home.  I was gone awhile before I got home.

I checked on the chicken.  I gave them some more hen pellets,
We had mashed potatoes and hamburger patties for lunch.  I made the patties and slowly cooked them.  They tasted really good.  I had some tomato slices.  Tomatoes halfway through November is pretty remarkable.   It has been a cold day.  We watched TV the rest of the evening.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment