Followers

Monday, November 21, 2022

Monday Morning

It was late when we went to bed.  I got up several times for the bathroom but went back to sleep.  When I did get up, I had time to read the next chapter from the Book of Mormon.  I looked at some of   internet news.  I fed the cats.  Carol showered.  She washed and dried all of the sheets.  We made her bed.  I went to the post office and got the mail.  We made my bed and then watched two TV shows.  For lunch I had some more of the casserole with cheese.

I took pictures of the water pipes.  All were running okay, bbuut were covered with ice.  This is the south end of house two.
Another photo of house two.
This shows the ice in house four.
Another photo of house four.  Ir shows the pipe that I use to run water to the chickens.  There is a pipe underground.  I can turn it off and on here.
This shows the pipe in house six.  There is a little water running here.
There is water running in this sprinkler in house five.
I opened the new bag of chicken pellets and filled the chicken feeder.  No eggs today.

I spent most of the afternoon trying to get the software for the zebra printer. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do it.  The rest of the evening was watching TV.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment