Followers

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Extreme Power Outage

Not sure if this is last night or this morning.   Probably both.  I was in bed and Carol was calling me.  There was not a bit of light in my bedroom.  I was feeling my way to the family room.  There is an emergency light by the door to the bathroom.  It didn't work.  There is an emergency light by the kitchen.  Carol turned it on.  That gave enough light to see several rooms.  I got a large flashlight and gave it to Carol.  I remembered that there was an emergency light by the front door. I got that one. Carol went back to bed, and I did the same.  I put the flashlight on my nightstand.  I went back to bed.  The power came on for a second and then went off again. That happened several times during the night. I got up about five and took one of my pills.

I didn't have choir practice this morning.  Also, it is fast Sunday, so we didn't have breakfast.  Carol made a Jello salad and put potatoes and a sweet potato in the oven.  I set the timer to shut off the oven at 12:15. That is the time that we will get home from church.

After dinner, I went out to the greenhouses.

The fertilizer injector broke off and was lying on the ground.  It is the blue object to the right of the picture.  We got one chicken egg.

We met with the bishop to declare our tithing.  It is quite cold outside, but it is not freezing, the forecast is above freezing.




No comments:

Post a Comment