Followers

Friday, November 25, 2022

Christmas Tree

Our bedtime last night was pretty early. Usually, it is late when we go to bed.  I made a couple of trips to the bathroom.  Richard went to sleep on the couch in the front room.  I got up to see if he had left, but it was too dark.  I checked the back door.  If he had left, he would have unlocked the door.  I opened the door. His truck was still in the driveway.  I turned up the heat and showered, prayers, and shaved. I checked the back door again.  He was gone.  I started the mush and then fed the cats. I started breakfast. By now Carol was up.  She started the washing.  I cooked breakfast.  It was 9:30 when I went to the post office.  Richard called and said that he was in Delta.  He had shot a coyote.  His boss called and said that he had to go to work.  Richard came home and picked up his clothes.  He wasn't at all happy about going back to work.  He brought the Christmas tree that was in the garage and brought it into the house.  We watched two TV shows and then had lunch.  It was mostly the leftovers from Thanksgiving at Lisa's house.  This afternoon I brought the Christmas decorations into the house and started to hang the bulbs.

Robert called and said that he would probably visit us tomorrow.  Carol wanted to hand all of the decorations on the tree.  That is what we did until it was dark. I did check the greenhouse to see if the water was running.  It was.

The artificial tree came in four parts.  I put them all together and turned on the lights.
I put the skirt under the tree.  It covered the tree stand. We put every decoration that Carol has on the tree.
When we finished with the decorations, there was quite a mess.  I vacuumed it all up.
This is a picture of tree after we finished.  The rest of the evening was taking it easy in front of the TV.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment