Followers

Friday, November 11, 2022

Provo Temple

This morning |I was up at 5:15. I showered and dressed in my Sunday clothes.  My mush was gone so I made a new batch.  While was cooking, I fed the cats.  It seems like they are always hungry.  We had our breakfast and the went to Linden, Utah, where we picked up Miles and Nyleen Batty. 

We drove to the Provo Temple.  We were a little late getting there so we missed the 9:30 session. The next session started twenty minutes later. After the session we went back to Linden to take the Batty's home.  

On the way home we stopped at Sam's Club.  Mainly for cat foot.  We bought a few a cooked chicken and a few other things.
Our next stop was at Costco gas.  We most always get in the wrong gas line.  We waited and soon were able to fill the tank.  Nyleen made us a sack lunch.  We stopped at a park in Nephi and ate our lunch.  There was pop, grapes, cookies, and a couple sandwiches.  As soon as we finished, we went the rest of the way home.  I changed clothes and finished unloading the car.  It was veteran's day today, there for that was no mail.  There was a flag in our front yard.  
I checked the greenhouses to see if there were any frozen pipes.  All were good.  There was ice in houses two, four and six, the above photo shows the ice in house two.

For some reason, I put my locker key in my suit pocket and brought it home. I got the temple address and will mail it back Monday.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!








No comments:

Post a Comment