Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Slept In

It was late when we went to bed last night. We watched a forty-five-minute video last night. It was nearly seven when I got up this morning.  I quickly showered, fed the cats, started cooking my old fashion oatmeal mush.  After breakfast, I watched more TV news. Carol went to the dentist at nine.  I shut off the TV and read from the Book of Mormon. I watched two channel 44 programs.  Carol came home and wanted some soft to eat.

After lunch, I went out to greenhouse two to work on the pipes.  I cut off the piece on the left and another piece on the right.  I had to go to Roper's for a couple of PVC caps.  I bought six.  I put one on top of the vertical pipe on the left.  I put the blue cement on the pipe and then put on the cap.  There was a little water running and it pushed off the cap. I did it several times and it still didn't hold. I opened a valve that directed water to house three.  I glued and put the cap back on the vertical pipe. I cut the vertical pipe a couple inches above the union. I then put a cap on it,
There is a strap holding the gray injector.  I tried to cut it off with some tinsnips. I could only it halfway. I couldn't hold a screwdriver tight enough to remove the grabber screw tight enough to remove the screw.  I found a driver bit for my cordless drill.  I was able to remove it.   I then remove the gray emitter.
All of the pieces are on the bench south of house two.  I put all of my tools in house three to keep them out of the rain.  All of the voting is completed tonight. No more pollical ads.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment