Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Furnace Filter

It was around six thirty when I got up.  I showered, shaved, and did my prayers.  Carol got up; I fed the cats.  Carol started the wash.  I started breakfast.  A little after breakfast I went to the post office to get the mail.  When I got back, I watched three TV shows.  While I was watching, Carol made a batch of chicken noodle soup.  It was so good that I had two bowls of it.   

After lunch I, went under the house and removed the furnace filter.  The furnace was running while I was doing it.  I quickly inserted the new filter.  I put duct tape on the part that sticking out.  I covered all of the edges.  We watched more TV.
The chicken feeder in the hen house was getting low.  I filled it with more laying pellets.  I also found one egg.  Carol and I went for a ride around town.  Not much left to do other than watch TV the rest of the evening.  Carol does a lot of reading during the day.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment