Followers

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

House Three Part Two

Slept in some again this morning.  I showered, shaved, and read from the Book of Mormon.  I only read a little more than half of 4 Nephi.  I fed the cats.  It snowed some and I thought that TV dish would be covered with snow.  I turned on the TV and got a clear picture.  Most of the TV this morning was reports on the elections yesterday.  I fixed breakfast. 

I walked out to greenhouse three and turned on the water.  The force of the water pushed the cap on the right side and the cap on the left side was leaking like crazy.  Later I discovered that the caps were a tiny bit too big.  I drove Fillmore and began looking new parts.  I got two PVC parts.  I got slip and a threaded cap.  I mentioned my problem with one of the workers there.  He found and all weather glue.  I brought that home and again began fixing in greenhouse two again.  
I don't have all the pictures.  The stem above was completely removed.  A shorter stem was left.
This photo shows the stem on the left that was removed.


It was getting dark when Clara Harmon and his friend and four young men removed a lot of leaves on our driveway and on the lawn on both sides of our driveway.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment