Followers

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

New Snow

I really slept in this morning.  Carol turned on my light.  I quickly showered, dressed, and said my prayers.  I didn't take time to shave. There was about two inches of the white stuff.  Carol showered while I fed the cats and prepared breakfast.  I turned on the TV to watch the morning news.  Even though there was snow on the dish, there still was a good signal.  I always have old fashion oatmeal mush.  I did the toast and cooked the eggs.  I fried Carols and scrambled mine.  


I found the snow shovel that was in the shed.  Last year the heat caused the blade to warp.  This year the blade resumed its original shape.  I scraped the snow off the driveway and the sidewalk. I made a pathway through the snow to all of the greenhouse except house one.  I didn't want to get the mail until the snow had melted some.  I watched two TV shows.   After that it was time for lunch.  Post office was closed for lunch.  I watched a murder mystery. When I left at two, most of the snow had on the roads melted.  I fed the casts at four.  The watched more TV and TV news.
Yesterday and this morning I was watching a discussion on third Nephi in the Book of Mormon.  The above message by James E. Talmage was quoted.  I thought that it would be worth posting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment