Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Past Out


I woke up this morning and my bedroom clock was off.  I got up and felt my way to my bedroom door and moved down the family room and turned on the emergency light.  Carol was awake. It was about 8:30 in the morning.  I put my phone under my pillow so I could check the time.  The power came back on.  It was twenty minutes too early to get up.  I couldn't get back to sleep, I got up any way.  I showered and shaved and put on my Sunday suit.  I read another chapter from the Book of Mormon and posted it on Face Book.  I fed the cats and prepared breakfast.  It was about 7:30 when we left Holden for the Provo temple in Provo.  We were going to do ceilings and then a session after.  There was Carol and I and two women who were sisters and besides the ceiler there was another man.  I was at the alter and an odd feeling came up on me. I fell backwards and went to the floor.  A man from the temple, who handles emergency came.  They put my feet up and I laid there for a short while. I then wanted to sit on a chair. He walked with me to the elevator.  He constantly mentioned that I should take my time.  We met Carol before removed my temple clothes.  He walked with me to the car which was at the far end of the parking lot.  I drove back to the loading and unloading area.  Carol got in the car and drove straight home.  Carol made an appointment to see my doctor.  It was for 2'Oclock. 

The nurse took a whole bunch of blood samples.  I had to pee in a cup.  I then was given an EKG.
We filled the car with gas at the Fillmore Mavrick, and then drove home.  I had a large bowl of soup for super.  We watched TV until we went to bed. It about 10:30.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment