Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Snow/Dentist

Woke up early this morning, took my pill and then went back to bed.  I couldn't go to sleep.  After a while I got up.  I showered, shaved, and read another chapter in the Book of Mormon.  There was a couple of inches of snow on the garage.  The TV was not working.  After I fed the cats, I got a flashlight and with a long-handled broom, I scraped the snow off the dish.  The TV still didn't work.  We had breakfast.  

After breakfast I went outside to get some pictures.  I opened the garage door for the above photo.  The driveway is wet and the heavy snow has bent the branches of the dawn redwood tree to the ground.  I used a short pole to knock the snow off the branches.
Here is a photo of the red bud tree covered with snow.
I had two buckets of potatoes.  There are two different varieties.  Both were packed with mud when I dug them.  The mud had dried.  I scraped off the dirt.  I put the first bucket in the sink and then run water filled the bucket half full.  I washed and scrubbed off the dirt. I then rinsed them and put them back in the bucket.  I did the same thing for the with the other bucket.
I went to my three o'clock dental appointment.  The dental assistant had me get into the chair.  This is when I took the above picture looking out the window at the snow.  
This was the time when I was sitting in the dentist chair. 
I think that they worked on my mouth for over and hour.  The needed to drill into my jawbone.  They put a template on my bottom jaw that insure that the holes were in the fight place.
I picked this green topaz melon before the first hard frost.  I left it in the garage for over a month.  I cleaned out the seeds.  

I then removed the melon flesh.  For an old melon, it really tasted good.  I took two Tylenol tablets just before I went to bed.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment