Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Sunday Morning

 


It was late when we went to bed last night. I slept in.  When I got up, I turned on the radio for Sunday Morning music.  I started cooking my old fashion mush.  I fed the cats.  And then cooked breakfast.  After breakfast I made tapioca pudding.  I went to choir practice.  We were going to sing in sacrament meeting.  Practice went well.  I left practice early to get Carol and bring her to Church.  The speakers did a good job, and the choir sang the closing song.  I removed my dentures and put them in my pocket.  I put them back in my mouth during the closing prayer.  Sunday school teacher was well prepared.  We came home to a good dinner.  After dinner we watched the channel eleven church programs. The rest of the evening was watching the news.



No comments:

Post a Comment