Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Door is Fixed

Late again to bed last night.  I really slept in.  I was awake several times last night but didn't get up until Carol got up.  I hurried and showered, dressed, and fed the hungry cats. I got breakfast ready. It was eight when I watched the two channel seven wood working shows. I went to the post office for the mail. There wasn't any, but I did get an envelope to mail a Timpanogos temple locker key that I inadvertently put in my pocket yesterday.   I got the envelope put the key in it and then came home and wrote on the address.   Then I went back to the post office and mailed the envelope. I checked out the greenhouses.  No frozen pipes.  For lunch I had a large piece of pumpkin pie and a chicken sandwich. 

The poly on the door on the left was ripped into pieces. I found a piece in house three that would work. I removed strips of wood which held the old poly in place.  I found the hammer stapler and cleaned it up.  I couldn't put in the stapples.  I tried several times without success.  There were two other staplers that also wouldn't work, Finally, I hung the poly and used my cordless dril and screwed in the corners. I made new wood strips and used some of the old ones to hold the poly on tightly. The picture above shows the completed door.

The above photo shows the completed project. It covers the exhaust fan. The cover was already made.  All I did was attach it over the fan. I tried several ways, none worked.

The cover had two clamps.  One near each end.  I put a small nut and a large washer and used a long grabber screw and drove into a small hole.  It worked.
Vaccuum cleaner is broke.  I cleaned the shop vac that was in the garage and cleaned it.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment