Followers

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Alone

I was up early enough to read another chapter in the Book of Mormon.  I was also, able to shave and dress.  I turned on the radio which played church music.  I fed the cats and started breakfast.  After breakfast Carol turned on the TV and we watched channel eleven programing.  Carol wasn't feeling well. It was nearly nine when I went to choir practice.  After practice I went home.  Carol didn't feel well enough to go to church.  The church building was cold.  The furnace was not working.  After sacrament meeting and priesthood meeting, the church building was getting warm.  I came home.  Carol had most of the dinner ready.  We watched more channel eleven programing.  It has been snowing some and is bitter cold.  The rest of the evening we watched TV programming.



No comments:

Post a Comment