Followers

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Robert/Furnace

This normal day ended with some strange happenings.  I will explain that later on.  Robert called yesterday that he would visit today.  I had picked up the mail at the post office.  I didn't watch the Saturday morning programing. It was about 11:30 when Robert got here. We got the decorations and put them in the driveway.  Robert went right to work. I brought out most of the extension cords.  There is a shrub on both sides of the front porch.  Robert got a pair of clippers and went to work trimming the shrubs.  I found another pair, but they were so loose, they wouldn't cut anything.  I tried to fix them, but I couldn't tighten the nut. 

He helped me move this sprayer.  It was outside of house three.  We pulled it around to the front of house three.  We put inside and moved out of the way.
We have a lot of strings of lights.  Robert tested the string of lights to make sure all lights worked. He put several strings on this shrub which is in the kidney.  We drove to Fillmore and bought three mexican dinners.  We brought them home and set around the table of lunch.
He covered the lilac and forsythia with lights.  Robert was such a big help. We went in all of the greenhouse. We all of the totes away and then he went home.  It was nearly time to feed the cats.
The cats try to get at the food any way they can.  One cat had his back feet on the bucker and was eating out of the large frying pan.  He looked up at me when I took the picture.

Carol and I watched some TV for a while.  It was getting dark, and the house was getting a little cold.  I looked at the thermostat and it seemed to me that the battery was dead.  I put in a new battery and that didn't help.  I went under the house where the furnace was to see if there was a reset button. I have a lamp by the furnace.  The light didn't come on.  There was no power.  I went into the laundry room there braker is.  The furnace was shut off.  I then went under the house.  The lamp was on.  I shut it off.  Still no power to the furnace.  I went back under the house again and found a small black switch.  It was in the off position.  I turned it to the on position and furnace started.  So thankful that the furnace was working.  It didn't take long for the house to warm up.  We watched TV the rest of the evening.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment