Followers

Monday, November 14, 2022

House Five Cleaning

Read from the Book the of Mormon and posted comments on Face Book.  After breakfast I got the mail and there was a lot of it.  I watched two channel 44 programs.  Then it was time for lunch. After lunch I checked the greenhouses.  There were no frozen pipes. I looked in house six and thought that I could grow some cold hardy vegetables.  Such as peas, onions, beets, chards, etc. 

This is what it looks like in the front of house five. Sometime last year Shane and his girlfriend found five kittens nesting in root control bags.  They moved the bags out of the way to get at the kittens.  They couldn't find one of the kittens.  This afternoon I put all of the bags next to the north wall of house five.
It looks a lot better now. I decided that it would be much easier to grow some hardy vegetables.
I rolled up the black poly that covered most of the west end of house five.  I rolled it to the south side.
I got the square sprinkler and started to water the ground.  I wanted the weed seeds to germinate before I planted any vegetables. 
The water was spraying on the edges of the square.  I got the yellow sprinkler.  That didn't help much. I put the square sprinkler back on and moved every hour.  I moved it three times.
I took all of the house garabage to the dumpster. There was one bag and one large black plastic bag.
Back to greenhouse five. That whole area was good and wet. I turned the water down to just a trickle so the pipe wouldn't freeze.  We had some warm over supper and watched more TV.  We are going to the Provo temple in the morning.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment