Followers

Friday, November 4, 2022

Cold Morning

I was up early, showered, and read the next chapter in the Book of Mormon.  I read the morning news on my computer.  It was a cold morning.  There was ice on the cat's watering dish.  I fed the cats and prepared breakfast.  I updated yesterday's blog which took quite a while.  I then went to the post office for the mail.  There wasn't any.  When I got home, I looked at all of the greenhouses where there was some water running.  Running water keeps the pipes from freezing.  I watched two TV shows.  Carol cooked spaghetti using the spaghetti sauce she bottled this fall.  I fed the cats at four.  There were so many cats that there was hardly spot to stand.

The above photo shows a bunch of big cats.  

The phone was hot this afternoon.  We talked to Lisa, Robert, Larry, and Elizabeth.  Elizabeth was helping to watch the BYU football game that starts tomorrow at five.  I think that I was on the phone with her for over an hour.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment