Followers

Monday, November 28, 2022

Shopping Fillmore

I slept in again.  I got up in time to shower and shave.  I started another batch of old fashion oatmeal mush.   Fed the cats.  They are aways hungry, I then turned on the TV to watch the morning news.  Carol got up and started the wash.  I put the household garbage in the trash can in the garage and put it in the trunk.  One load in the washer was put in the dryer.  We then to the garbage to the dump and then drove to Fillmore.  We looked at the home that Andy Bray is building.  It is north of the gas station and west of the road.  We bought gas at the Mavrick station.  We bought groceries at the Fillmore market.  We bought some to take it to the church for a donation for the food bank.  The DUP is getting some to give to some a needy family in Holden.  We had lunch which consisted of left over from Thursday's Thanksgiving dinner.  I watered the plants that are in the garage.  Later I checked the oil level in the car. I added a half quart of oil.  It has been too cold to work outside.  The rest of the evening was watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment