Followers

Monday, November 7, 2022

Fixing break House Two

 

After breakfast we drove to Fillmore to get a prescription filled at the drug store.  We got gas at the Mavrick gas station. We then bought a few groceries at the Fillmore Market.  We then stopped at the drug store.  I saw a friend at his shop north of the drug store.  I walked over to his store and Carol went into the drug store.  He showed me around his small store.  I then walked into the drug store. Carol was paying for her prescription.  There were two small sacks.  I picked up both of them.  We then got in the car and drove home.  We stopped at the post office.  There wasn't any mail.  I friend was there.  He got his mail and got on his four-wheeler. It wouldn't start.  Me and another man pushed his four-wheeler, and it started up. Carol noticed that one of the drugstore bags wasn't hers.  We drove back to the Service drugstore and returned the other prescription.  We then went home.  After lunch I went out to house two and shut off the water.

I turned the water back on.  I put plastic wrap one the bottom of the fertilizer injector and the screwed on the ring on the injector to hold it on.  I didn't work.  The water leaked out.  Tomorrow, I plan on  cuting off the injector.
I use a large pipe wrench and still could not remove the coupler.  The only solution is to cut off the injector and put a piece of PVC pipe in its place.

I watered all of the plants in the garage.  I put the wooden pumpkins away in the garage.


No comments:

Post a Comment