Followers

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Ourdoor Christmas Light Put Up

We were at the Manti Temple this morning and made it back home around two this afternoon.  Changed clothes and went right to work on removing the rest of the outdoor lights.  As I removed them left them on the lawn where the sun was shining.  Our house faces the north and in the winter half of the front lawn is in the shade.
I watched a You Tube video showing how to put Christmas lights away.  They used a box, but I chose to use the small tote.  This tote is filled with strings of Christmas lights.  I fed on string in on the bottom of the tote in a circular motions.  I then put a half sheet of newspaper on top of it.  I put in another string the same way.  I continued  with more strings until I had over a dozen light in the tote.
I left two extension cords on the lawn last night.  I gathered them up and hung them with the rest of the cords in house three.
 I got all of the lights in five or six totes.  I put new labels on each tote to help me next December.
I put three totes on the bottom shelf and stacked the other totes on top of each other against the west wall.  They will be good there for awhile.
Yesterday Robert and began work on the raised beds.  I dismantled the rest of the bench.  Most of the parts are the 2x4's at the back left.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment