Followers

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Shopping Utah County

We left home a little after nine and stopped at several stores.  WalMart, Costco, Sam's Club, Toys R Us and had lunch at In & Out.  After lunch we stopped at the DI where Carol bought a bunch of books.
I am working on the top of this stool.  It was large and rugged.  I cut it to sixteen inches square.  As I think about it, it seems to be way to big. It is two inches shorter than the one on the house that I was comparing it with.  Tomorrow I will cut of two more inches.   I need to shorten the stretchers and the skirt.  The length of the legs will remain the same.
 We drove to Provo to get some supplies and to use the home depot card the Eric and April gave me.  There were several things that I wanted, but decided with this jigsaw.
After we got home and unloaded the car, I went to work to get it to work.  I read the directions and they were fairly typical of other directions of other tools in the shop.  I could not get the blade to stay in.  I tried over and over.  Finally I looked at the tilt of the base and it was off by a couple of degrees.  I changed that and the blade went right in and stayed.
There was a package at our front door from Amazon.  It was ordered by Lisa and Eric.  In the box was a black hunting vest and a pair of pants.  The vest had pockets all over.  Many were for bullets.  I put one cell phone in one of the pockets and the other cell phone which I use as a camera in another pocket.  The pants were a little long and had extra pockets on the pant legs.



Comments and questions are welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment