Followers

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Table Saw Sled and Small Table

We have been to the temple all morning.  As soon as we got home, I changed my clothes and went out the garage.
This is the small table upside down.  Yesterday, I glued the gray blocks to the skirt.  I put screws through the holes in the gray blocks and drove screws through the oak blocks into the table.  The legs are secured to the table top.
Using half inch screws I secured the runners to the base.  Now I am in the process to make the guides for cutting perfect miters.  The photo above shows how it will set on the base. There should be a ninety degree angle as represented by the speed square.  
I am making the angle guides out of some old 3/4 inch plywood.  there are two pieces about two inches wide glued together. I then drove screws through them to hold them together. Hope to finish tomorrow.  I need a right angle triangle to get an accurate corner. 


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment