Followers

Friday, January 19, 2018

Haircut

We drove to Utah county for some shopping and to get a pressure regulator.  We stopped at several places on our way.   Carol put new dressing on my thumb.  It is feeling better.
We met Lisa, Eric, and Allie at the Chinese Buffet.  I had plenty to eat.  The photo above shows Carol, Me, Allie, Eric, and Lisa.  We had a nice lunch and visit.
It is Carol's birthday Sunday and lunch was part of her birthday.   Lisa and Eric brought her a couple of nice blouses and the above picture of Jesus Christ holding child on her lap.  It is made by a well established artist.
We stopped at Carol's sister, Nyleen and her husband Miles.  He is my barber and when in the chair I got the above selfie.
After the hair cut Carol to the above picture.  Miles is on the left with me on the right.  We then came home.  As always, we stopped at the Red Barn for ice cream.  We also bought some apples and a jar of home made peanut butter.  It didn't taste very good

I bought a pressure regulator for the compressor.  I put on as soon as I got home.  It didn't work.  I discovered that I put in on with the air flow going the wronge way. I took it off and reversed it.  It seemed to work okay for about 20 seconds and then shut down.  I had to turn it off and on numerous time to build up the pressure.  Then it wouldn't work at all.  There seems to be wrong with the switch.  It is going to snow tomorrow and I want to use the tractor to remove the snow from our driveway.


Comments and questions are welcome.  



No comments:

Post a Comment