Followers

Monday, January 22, 2018

Today & Piano Bench

This morning after the news and some chores I watered in house two.  The plants there are doing pretty good.  However, there is quite and infestation of aphids.  I saw some, I think, tiny predatory wasps.  They will soon get control of the aphids.
I am taking a picture every day.  This is from last night.  I did post anything yesterday.
 Last week I made the top or seat of the piano bench.  Today I started on the rest of the pieces.  I riped the old weathered boards.   Above is one of the two ends.  They are about 1 1/4 inches thick and seven inches wide and 11 1/2 inches tall.
 There are four identical pieces.  One is attached to the top of the end piece which is attached to the top.  The bottom piece rests on the floor.
Standing on its end is the bench top.  The other end piece is on the floor leaning against the bench top.
My thumb tonight



Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment