Followers

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Still Trying Miters


Changed Clothes and then out to the garage.
 I built this yesterday hoping to glue a pair of 45 degree miters together.  The angle is good but the outside and inside were a little rough.  I trimmed with my saw and things looked really good.  I tried many ways to attach the miters together.  Nothing worked.  I put a little pressure on it and broke the 90 degree end at the top of the picture..
I gave up on it and built this base.  The side at the bottom and the side on the left make a 90 degree angle.  I can put half of a picture frame in an glue them together.  I then went into the house and watched a You Tube video.  The guy made a small picture frame and used only glue on the miter joints.

Still trying to figure it out.


Comments and questions are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment