Followers

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Lazy Day

It was snowing a little when I got up.  After breakfast I walked out to turn on the water.  It has been of four a couple of days.  I hasn't been cold enough to freeze.  The hose bib in house five was frozen.  I brought out a gallon of hot water.  It took about a quart of it to get the water flowing.

After lunch I pushed the snow off the driveway and sidewalk to the front door.  I used the big push broom and removed most of the snow.  I also used the scoop shovel.  The temperature warmed up some and the snow left on the driveway began to melt.  I used the broom again for the slush.   Then I did the side walk.  There was four to five inches of snow.
This block of ice has been shrinking due to the above freezing temperatures during the last three weeks.  Today it is growing some.
Freckles and Junior covered with snow came up to eat.  I stepped out and got this picture.  Junior ran away.  Later Freckles went into the cat house next to the garage.
My sore thumb has scabbed up some and if I am careful I can use it some.  Lazy day,  I have been resting my sore thumb.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment