Followers

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Finished Small Table

I had a doctor's appointment this morning.  I went to the hospital to have the lab work done and then walked to the clinic.  So far everything is good.  I have had a growth on my right check bone.  Dr. Gross removed it and sent it to be analyzed.  it will take several weeks.
 While waiting it took a picture of the magazine rack.  I would like Something like this by our TV.
In my bedroom there are two large file cabinets and several shelves.  I have my garden magazines and seed catalogs on the top shelf.  Some are ten years old.  I have some in the file cabinet.  Some are fifteen years old.  When we moved here, I saved every piece of garden and landscaping information that I received.  Today, I put it in a box and it is waiting to be put in the dumpster.

I have several projects that I would like to build, and then it occurred to me that I need to finish another one before I start a new one.
I built the this small table a couple of weeks ago.  I found a can of walnut Danish oil which was nearly empty.  I went out on the patio.  It was warmer than in the garage.  It took all of the oil that was left.  I removed the legs which made the staining much easier.
I put it back together got this picture on the driveway.  Tiger, our cat, came to take a look.  It is in the garage now. I take it into the house in the morning.


Comments and questions are  welcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment