Followers

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Burrrr! it is Cold

 After the morning activities I went to the garage to finish the pan lid project.  I found a two grabber screws and finished the device.   A picture showing it installed is later.

I walked out to house two, to see if every thing was okay.  It was.  The snow had melted of the hoops or bows of house four, five, and six.  So I got the above photo.  It has been cold all day. I walked out to see if greenhouse two was okay.  
I made a wide path from the back door of the garage through then snow to get to the hen shelter.  I shoveled the snow away the east and two the south.  I then threw out some hen scratch and put out a dish of laying pellets.  
It is a rack on the cupboard door.  The lid of one of the pots is always in the way.  Now I hang it on the rack where it is out of the way.
There is a black spot near the center of the hardy pampas grass.  It is a pretty bird about the same size of a sparrow.  The birds have been eating the pampas grass seeds.  Most of them are gone.
Somehow a small bird was stuck behind the back of this stool.  Part of it has been eaten away by a cat.  I think that the bird was perched on the back of the stool when a cat jumped for it pinning it to the wall.
I remove the stool and the bird stuck to the bricks showing some blood running down the brick wall.  Such a strange thing.  

The bird feeder has been empty for some time.   I filled the bird feeder and it wasn't long before the birds found it.  They must communicate with each other. 

We are expecting Richard to stay with us after his operation for, I don't know how long.  We went to Fillmore to get a supply of groceries.  The Schwan guy also came today.  We have a good supply of food.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment