Followers

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Mowing Lawn

 Results of the election were on TV all day long.  It looks as if Joe Biden will become the next president of USA.  We drove to Fillmore to deposit a check and make a house payment.   We also bought some groceries. 

There are three strips of weed barrier fabric.  They were used to protect the Blue Lake bush beans from being eaten by deer that visited our garden every night.  I folded them up and will use them again next spring.
This afternoon I mowed the lawn.  There was a little grass cut and the rest was leaves.  It didn't take long to fill the bags with leaves.  I dumped the grass and dumped quite a few more times.  This may be the last time I mow the lawn this year.  There are still a lot of leave hanging on the trees.  We are expecting snow the first of next week.
It was really dusty because of the the dry leaves and dry ground.  I parked the mower on the driveway and blew off all the dust.  Some grass clippings were wedged on the deck of the mower.  By the time I was finished the driveway was covered with grass dust and and dry grass clippings.  The above photo is the lawnmower in the shed.
A photo looking east on the back lawn.
This is looking east on the front lawn.
This is looking south on the east lawn.
The compost pile on the south side of the north garden.
Last, I ate to ears of corn that I picked nearly two months ago.  It tasted like it was picked this morning.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment