Followers

Monday, November 16, 2020

The Hospital at Nephi

Last night, Carol bathed and washed herself with the soap.  That was the instructions before she have her knee operation.  She couldn't eat anything, but she did have a little water with one of her pills.  I made some mush, but didn't have time to fry my egg.

We left Holden at seven to be there by eight.  My impression was that at eight we would go for the operation.  That didn't happen.  Carol was tested for Co-vid and the test was negative.  We had to check in and then after an other hour we were in an exam room where she scrubbed again and put on a hospital gown.  At that time the nurses hooked her up to a lot of monitoring devices.  I think we waited there for a half hour.

Carol didn't want any photos of her.  I took photos of where she was.  The above photo is of the wall where the headboard would be.  Some of the instruments are on the wall.
The bed with the TV monitor laying on the bed.  
An information chart.  Pain scale, phone number
Three nurses came in and got Carol out of bed.  Using a walker and the guys hanging on to her she slowly walked out the door into the hall.
She went about twelve feet and was to tired to go further. The put her in a wheel chair and pushed back into her room.  She was more comfortable in the chair than she was in bed.  She still in the chair when I left at four.

I drove home with the cruse on eighty.  Richard called and asked about Carol said that he was at the hot springs west of Meadow.  There was a group of three truck going very slow up the hill.  I had to break to avoid hitting the back one.  At the top of the hill I met the sun so bright that I couldn't see a thing except the sun.  I braked some until I got over the top and went down the other side.
The guys covered three of the greenhouses.  House four, five, and six.

It was dark when Richard showed up.  We had supper of warm ups.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment