Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Fixed Lawnmower

 Up early again this morning.  Turned up the thermostat and showered.  Read from the Book of Mormon,   Fixed breakfast of old fashion oats and fried egg.  Richard had Cheerios.   I left Holden at eight

I took this picture of the east entrance of the hospital.  This is not our car.  Our car is in the bottom right corner.  

When I got there she was not in her room,  I asked someone if they knew where she was.  He said that she was in therapy and would be back in forty-five minutes.  She was back in ten minutes. Carol was doing a lot better.  Still a lot of pain, but physical therapy last night and again this morning.
Carol had a melted cheese sandwich and I had Chinese chicken.  It was pretty good.    I left when Carol went to her afternoon physical therapy.  I got stuck behind five slow moving trucks at Mills wasn't able to pass them until I got over the hill and could see down to Scipio.

I drove to Fillmore to get the tire pressure fixed,  but because of the warm weather, it fixed itself.  I got a couple of small quarter size batteries at Ropers and went to Penny's to get a new part for the lawnmower.  The guy there didn't sell me a new one,  He fixed the old on and didn't charge me anything.  On the way home Jim Stephenson called me and informed me that my dentist Jim Larson has Covid.  He fixed my teeth on the sixteenth at noon.  I will be tested to see if I was infected.
I put it on the lawnmower and gathered up all the leaves. 
I dumped a lot of times.
And made quite a large pile.

I called Carol and told her about my dental experience.  

Lisa stopped at the hospital to visit Carol.  She is going to spend the night here.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



Made the best soup

No comments:

Post a Comment