Followers

Monday, November 9, 2020

Snow

I was up early, showered, and read  Ether 8 from read the Book of Mormon.  Carol got up and told me that it had snowed.  Looking out it had snowed a lot.  Nine inches on the lawn.

The red bud tree is draped with the fluffy white snow.
Towards the green houses.  You can barely see the brown gabled end of house four at the right.
The bows and pipes are covered with snow.  It is a greenhouse skeleton.  
A wheelbarrow is covered with snow between house three and house two.   The heat in house two is melting the show.
The poly has pulled apart along the ridge of house three.  Below the tare there is about six inches of snow.
I took this picture from the north door of house three.  

I got four ears of corn out of the fridge in the garage.  I husked them and then boiled them for ten minutes.  One was two young.  I gave it to the chickens.  The big one on the right was from a different planting than the other three.  The taste was nearly like new corn. 
The before photo.  I opened the garage door and got this picture.  Looking north down the driveway to the house a cross the road. 
The after photo. 

I worked several hours pushing and shoveling off the snow to make a path wide enough for the car.  I went to the post office.  If I drive through the snow, the underside of the fenders get packed with snow.  When I park the car, it all melts off and water runs all over the garage.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment