Followers

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Moved Snow and Ice

 News, breakfast and more news this morning.  

Today is Veterans Day.   I got the flag and put on my boots and waded through the snow to post the flag.  I took five or six pictures to get one with the flag waving in the wind.   
Carol wanted the front sidewalk cleaned.  I got it done, but it took several shovels to do it.
I removed more snow and ice of the driveway.  Most was off the left side at the end of the driveway.
Dustin Smith was working in house six.  He was transplanting small hem plants.  Most were on the west side of house two.
A couple of cats were under part of my bedroom sunning them se.  Dusty was looking one and t one eye, the other cat was lying on her back.  
The patio was covered with snow and ice.  I tried moving it this morning by it was frozen.  I went back in the afternoon when the sun was shining on it.  It will be a dry spot for the cats to lay in the sun.
I worked on the driveway this afternoon and move the ice off the east side of the driveway.  We can now back the car up without running over an snow.
I took this picture of our front yard from the road.

At the end of the day, I started to build and other stool with short legs.  Carol is having knee replacement surgery.  She will need several short stools to stand on so she can get in bed.  Her bed is quite high.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment