Followers

Friday, November 27, 2020

Up With the Tree

This morning I took Carol to her physical therapy session.  While she was in therapy, I filled the car with gas,  Had tire air pressure adjusted.  Bought some groceries and then went the Revere building where she was in therapy.  I was invited to watch her.  She was there for nearly two hours.  We went to the post office where I got a seed package.  It was for geraniums.  They were all the same.  I thought I ordered a mix.  I hope to sent them back Monday.  After lunch I put up our Christmas tree.  I didn't finish until about 5:30.  I thought that I finished earlier.  Carol sit on the sofa and found opened more boxes and I put on more ornament.  I put about sixty-four differed crocheted icicles that her mother made.  

Here is the finished tree even it is a little fuzzy

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment