Followers

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving Dinner

At seven this morning, I turned on the TV news as I always do except the weekend.  I got the Macy Parade.  We watched that some while I prepared breakfast.  Carol had cornflakes and I had Old Fashion Oatmeal mush.  I had a fried egg on a piece of toast.  Richard went spotting deer.  When he got home he prepared his breakfast.  We spent the rest of the morning preparing our Thanksgiving dinner of potatoes, Jell-O salad, the turkey breast, dressing, etc.

We set down to a nice dinner.

We had a little napping after dinner.

Sorry, I forgot to take some pictures.  Elizabeth and Lisa called.  Carol and I went for a drive up and down the streets of Holden.  She made here way out the door, down the steps and over to the car.  She set on a pillow to be higher which made it easy for her to get in and out of the car.

We have a lot to be thankful for.  Warm or cool home depending on the season.  We always have plenty of food.  A car that is paid for.  A temple marriage.  The Book of Mormon and other scriptures.  We are free from Covid 19.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment